Health insurance is important to maintaining your overall health. If you are eligible for Ryan White funded services, we can help you keep the insurance you already have.
The Ryan White Insurance Assistance Program provides financial assistance for people with HIV to keep their private insurance for the maximum time period possible. This program assists with insurance premiums and COBRA premiums.
- Clients must meet the eligibility standards outlined in the Client Intake section
- Eligibility for this program must be verified quarterly
- Currently have private medical and/or dental insurance
- Assistance is limited to a maximum of $750.00 per month
- You can receive assistance even if you are working, as long as your employer will accept a monthly check from this program
The Program does not cover:
- Medicare Premiums
- Texas High Risk Pool Premiums
- Long-term care insurance
- Hospital or emergency room charges
Call 214-540-4436 for more information.