Health insurance is important to maintaining your overall health. If you are eligible for Ryan White funded services, we can help you keep the insurance you already have.
The Ryan White Insurance Assistance Program provides financial assistance for people with HIV to keep their private insurance for the maximum time period possible. This program assists with insurance premiums and COBRA premiums.
- Clients must meet the eligibility standards outlined in the Client Intake section.
- Eligibility for this program must be verified quarterly.
- Currently have private medical, dental and/or vision insurance.
- Assistance is limited to a maximum of $750.00 per month.
- You can receive assistance even if you are working, as long as your employer will accept a monthly check from this program.
- The impact of implementation of the Affordable Care Act continues to develop. Click here for the latest Affordable Care Act information.
The Program does not cover:
- Supplemental Insurance
- Texas High Risk Pool Premiums
- Long-term care insurance
- Hospital or emergency room charges
Call 214-540-4492 for more information.