THRIVE brings together lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer/questioning (LGBTQ) adults age 50+ through social engagement, community involvement and support to create a sense of belonging, positive mental health and a thriving community.
- Weekly events:
- Monday Support Group: Each Monday at 11:45 a.m.-1 p.m. join us for a support group facilitated by Master's Level Counseling Intern
- Monday Meetups: Following support group every Monday, socialize with new friends over lunch from 1-3 p.m.
- Monthly Events:
- Let's Talk!: Peer-led, casual discussion group fourth Thursday every month, 6-8 p.m.
- Monthly Mixers: Every third Thursday of the month at 6-8 p.m., THRIVE offers activities like social mixers, game nights, movie nights and more!
- Quarterly Outings:
- Perot Museum, Dallas Zoo, etc.
To stay up to date on all of our upcoming events and see photos from past events - join our private THRIVE group on Facebook!
Resource Center Community Center
5750 Cedar Springs Road
Dallas, TX 75235
Click here to check our agency calendar for a list of upcoming events.