Nelson-Tebedo Clinic is located in the heart of the Oak Lawn neighborhood in Dallas. Named in memory of Bill Nelson and Terry Tebedo, the clinic has served the community since 1989.
4012 Cedar Springs Road, Dallas TX 75219
HIV/STD Testing Hotline: 214-393-3700
Map: Cedar Springs @ Throckmorton - S - NS
Public Transit: The following city bus route has a stop within one block of the clinic: #39.
The following city bus routes have stops within 4-6 blocks of the clinic: #29, #31, #409.
Visit www.dart.org or call 214-979-1111 for current information.
Clinic services include:
- Rapid HIV Testing
- HIV RNA Testing (detection of the HIV virus 12 days post exposure)
- STD Testing
- STD Treatment (syphilis, chlamydia, & gonorrhea)
- HIV/STD Prevention Counseling
- Hepatitis A, B and C Screening
- Physician-Ordered Lab Draws
- Vaccinations (Hepatitis A & B)
- Full-Service Dental Care (available to Resource Center clients only)
- Transhealth Clinic (by appointment only)